I suspect the page that open is login.realxtend.org. That website itself has
a known bug that it will auto login you if it remembers you :P Its quite bad
we will fix it, but its not a bug in tundra/the internal browser, but the
website. It redirects toa tundra:// login url automatically the second time
you open it and the tundra browser does what is expected of it and logs you
in + closes the login initiating tab.

To fix this open the browser settings (the gear icon in the browser toolbar)
and change your home page as something else eg. google.com. Try again and it
should work as expected. Again the bug is in the portals login page.

If you could confirm this would  be good, thanks for reporting :)

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer