We have working scenes that have way more than 100 entities. The only reason
why mouse would not work in that higher priority input context is handling
the mouse events before they get to your av app. Do you have any scripts in
the scene that might do this? Also put prints console.LogInfo("whee"); in
the simpleavatar.js where the mouse stuff is done and see if they even get
there.

Also if you right click on top of a scene widget i think the mouse wont be
handled in the av scripts. Do you have some full screen or otherwise big ui
elements in the ui scene?

Best regards,
Jonne Nauha
Adminotech developer