Thanks for the updates, Brett!

I made some fixes to make it work properly for me:
* Tundra launching sets Tundra's working directory correctly
* (commented out lots of debug prints about material parsing)
* Removed the use of the bpy namespace in the networking thread -- this fixed a
Blender stall that got otherwise always when deleted objects

Pushed those to my clone in
https://code.google.com/r/antont-blender2ogre/source/list

Am basically set now to demo at least the basics on Saturday (14pm Dutch time)
at the Blender conference, let's talk more on irc / skype / something, perhaps
could even arrange so that you could participate remotely in the presentation
.. if there are questions from the audience etc.

~Toni