Vaibhav Vaidya <vaibhav.vaidy...@gmail.com> kirjoitti Mar 16, 2012 kello 9:52
AM:
> How to upload the content to the server?? or how to create a scene??

You can drag & drop txml, .scene and .mesh files to that black window. Open
from menu view-scene the GUI to see outline of your scene. Right-click on
object in the list and choose bottommost "locate" to see it.

Only one Tundra instance is enough for creating, don't need server and client.
Can save scene from that same right-click menu in scene gui.

I'm on a iPhone now so not typing much, perhaps others can post more, but do
ask if have further questions. I can tell more later.

Fred is making new tutorials. Are any ready yet?

> Vaibhav Vaidya

-Toni