Hi Ali,

I tried this also. I created a simple script which increments the time
attribute by some amount but the problem is that if I choose run mode to
server, the script doesn't execute. And, if I choose run mode to both, the
second client gets initialized with some initial value and it starts
increment from that value and hence, not synchronized with the previously
connected client.

Regards,
Vaibhav