Hi all,

I have a character moving to-n-fro (along the Z-axis) in the scene. I have
written the following script for this. When I choose the run mode to
server, the script doesn't execute but when I switch to both (client and
sever), animation runs smoothly with the single client but when I connect
multiple clients, the animation is jerky. Am I missing anything simple?? or
Is there anything wrong with the script??

var entityNameToFind = "UrbanMale.";
var animationNameToStart = "Walk";
var availableAnims=0;
var delta = -0.005;
var s = 1;

function StartAnimation()
{
    var objectToAnimate = scene.GetEntityByName(entityNameToFind);
    if (objectToAnimate != null && objectToAnimate.animationcontroller !=
null)
    {
        if(availableAnims<=0)
frame.DelayedExecute(1.0).Triggered.connect(StartAnimation);
 availableAnims =
objectToAnimate.animationcontroller.GetAvailableAnimations();

        var animFound = false;
        for(var i=0; i<availableAnims.length; i++)
        {
            if (availableAnims[i] == animationNameToStart)
            {
                animFound = true;
                break;
            }
        }
        if (animFound)
        {

objectToAnimate.animationcontroller.EnableAnimation(animationNameToStart,
true);
objectToAnimate.animationcontroller.SetAnimSpeed("Walk","0.6");
        }

var trans = me.placeable.transform;
trans.pos.z = -5;
 trans.rot.x = 0;
trans.rot.y = 180;
trans.rot.z = 0;
 me.placeable.transform = trans;
frame.DelayedExecute(0.5).Triggered.connect(updatePosition);
    }
    else
    {
        frame.DelayedExecute(1.0).Triggered.connect(StartAnimation);
    }
}

if (!server.IsRunning() && !framework.IsHeadless())
{
    StartAnimation();
}

function updatePosition(dt) {
    var tm = me.placeable.transform;

if(tm.pos.z >= -24 && tm.pos.z <= 2)
{
tm.pos.z += (s*delta);
}
    else
{
tm.rot.y += 180;
tm.pos.z += (s*2);
s *= -1;
tm.rot.y %= 360;
}
me.placeable.transform = tm;
frame.DelayedExecute(0.01).Triggered.connect(updatePosition);
}

I have used the RigidBody component for the character (as well as terrain),
but I see the character legs getting into the terrain in high areas. How
can I make character clamp on the terrain??

Regards,
Vaibhav