On Wed, 22 Nov 2000 11:22:49 +0800
 "Philip Bevan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> just after I sent the last email .... my girlfriend
> reported she got my last
> message !!

Great!

> I didnt get am email fom freeSMS confirming it had been
> sent. Is this
> correct?

I've noticed this as well, but didn't think much of it.  But
yes, there seems to be a bug.  I didn't form the email
before appending to the block.  Fixed and added some simple
checking.  New version up.

> What do I have to do to change to www.mtnsms.com apart
> from registering?
> ie Do I need a different program or just amend the
> existing one?

Well, both.  But I've done the hard bit, and the version
that works with mtnsms is on my site called mtncellphone.r

You may have to twiddle with a couple of variables

"lenSSig" "7" "lenLSig" "12"

which relate to the length of your short and long signatures
as stored on their site.  But it may not matter as I suspect
they are only used in calculating how much text you have
left.  Experiment :-)

> Anyway I'm sure you dont want my girlfiends telephone
> number ;-)))

I dunno.  Tell me :-)

--
Graham Chiu