On Tue, Jan 23, 2001 at 08:28:53PM -0800, Giovanni Cardona wrote:
> I have to re-install the last version because I have
> serious problems with tcp connections...
>
> I re-install 2.3 and it works again, sorry :(

It would be useful to have a little more detail, such as which version
you used (which platforms), what exactly you are doing at the TCP
level, and what the problems are. Chances are you tripped over
something that was broken in 2.3 and fixed in the current version,
but in a way your code did not expect. Also, did it work with the
previous experimental release ?

--
Holger Kruse
[EMAIL PROTECTED]