Hi,

>Why? :-)

Well, the site is getting a bit big and requiring
more memory, also I wanted to learn PHP.

The main reason (which is related to the above) is
that I wanted to use MySQL without having to use a
technique that may be platform dependant, too
difficult or simply require admin access to the
server.

I still like Rebol more, if only it had some sort of
built in support for MySQL like PHP has. :)

==
All the best,
--
Malcolm Campbell