Hi Scott, and all,

you didn't leave much to add here, so I'll just add me 5 cent
or so ...

I started using Rebol because of ot's multiplatformness, left
because of the infamous /View expirations, and will be back
because I like Rebol too much to leave.

Now I am thinking about a project where I could need /View with
/shell, of course then I'd loose cross-platform abilities, but so
what? Some scripts make only sense if you _have_ specific Platforms/
Programs, and I'd just like to use Rebol.

kind regards,

Ingo

Once upon a time GS Jones spoketh thus:
> From: Jamey Cribbs
> > Well, I think we have been hearing other opinions.  I have read four or
> five
> > other replys to this thread and it is clear that others feel the same way
> > Petr and I do.
>
> I also agree.  At first I didn't think that I would miss some of the
> shell-access features of a scripting language, but after programming
> work-arounds, I suddenly was struck by how ludicrous it was to reinvent the
> wheel.
<... and so on ...>