Hi all,

Geo Massar wrote:
>I am curious how many PDA users are in the list and what country they
>live. I, for one, own a EPOC-based PDA (Psion 7) and live in US.

I live in Chicago, IL and have an HP Jornada 820. Most
of my friends have Palms and Visors, as does my mother.
They have more than 60 Jornada 820s at my father's work
- he is another REBOL user.

Paolo Russo wrote:
>I'm seriously considering to buy a Jornada just to use /Link on it...

You may be out of luck for the moment. /View has yet to
be ported to WinCE. There are some architectural factors
that make even /Core a bit memory-hungry by standards of
WinCE programming languages - these should be resolved
before /View would really fly. But then, watch out :)

If you want to get a Jornada for REBOL, I would suggest
the 720. I like the 820, but you will much appreciate the
720's extra RAM and more updated OS and software. It has
the speed of the iPaq (alas, not the flash ROM), but you
will really like the increased battery life and keyboard,
particularly for programming on the machine.

If you really want to buy handhelds for /Link you might
consider getting an Agenda VR3 or some other Linux rig.
It would be a lot easier for RT to get /Link running on
something like that. Not that I don't want you pushing
for /View and /Link to run on Jornadas like mine :)

Brian Hawley
Yes, I'm back :)