Hi,

"Lately I have been really thinking about just s--- canning the Palm, and
going
with, well, something else that can run REBOL.  I might getting one of those
VR6's, just to see if I can get REBOL to run on it."

Hmm, I know some people can't stand Microsoft's products... but there might
be a compromise for someone considering buying a PDA. For instance, the
Compaq iPaq (strongarm) running PocketPC out-of-the-box "can" and "is"
currently flashed with Linux ! It host a 206 strongarm processor, quite
enough to run some scripts ;-)

Best,
Chris