Hi. I was wondering if there is a way to create a
pop-up window in rebol/view. I wanted to create a
pop-up "Confirm" dialog window with an "Ok" and
"Cancel" button but haven't figured out a general way
to create a multi-window app. I have noticed the
'alert function but it is not sufficient for my
needs... is there anything else? If not, why is it
that you can't do multiple windows in rebol anyway?

rishi