Hi Scott

Yes, I can get the 1.5 MB output file also. On Win98 with 128 MB of ram, the
situation appears to be as follows.

If you boot to the console so that ctx-viewtop is still a block, that is

block? ctx-viewtop

returns true, then you can get a complete listing with echo using

print mold system
or
source system

But after ctx-viewtop is loaded to an object, I get an apparent lock-up
terminating with an out-of-memory error. The interesting thing is that the
error also occurs when trying to mold just the ctx-viewtop object, which is
not that large:

>> type? ctx-viewtop
== object!
>> print mold ctx-viewtop
** Script Error: Not enough memory
** Near: print mold ctx-viewtop

When the memory error occurs, there is plenty of ram left as REBOL is only
using about 14 MB, so it must be some internal memory error.

Don't know if this happens with other platforms. Anyone?

Seems possible that there is just some bit of code in the ctx-viewtop object
which is causing the problem with source system.

-Larry