Our engineering project administrator has "Rebol for Dummies" on his
table when you walk into his office.

Last time into Barnes & Noble, I saw it on the shelf.
(I consider that a new technology siting in Kansas City.)

I do have an urge to re-read it now...;-)
Steve Shireman

Maybe the sequel should be "Distributed Computing for Dummies"?