Hi, well simple things should be explained the simple way ;-). I'm trying to
create a LNK file with the normal Windows process.

> Having not tried this, would it work to use change-dir to set the working
> directory and then execute the script with a fully qualified path, or is that
what
> you're doing now?

Hm, this would be a work around, a Rebol wrapper file... But I'm not sure why
the normal Windows LNK way doesn't work. It could be that the Rebol interpreter
doesn't use the information about the start-in directory from the environment.
Robert