I have finally come up with a project for learning Rebol.  I have a Zyxel
router and it has a Unix Syslog capability.  I would like to do the following
-

1. Figure out how a syslog daemon works
2. Write a rebol app, which handles the syslog from the router

This would be a slow project as I don't have lots of time to dedicate, but I'd
like to see if anyone would like to join in?  Maybe 1 - 2 people at most.  The
goal would be to write a fairly object based app, which could be extended for
any syslog format.  My understading is syslog formats aren't really standard.
I'd love to use rebol, so anyone with this family of router can use it from
any computer!

Any ideas or comments?

Regards,
Aaron R>