I am testing an IP based API, and it seems from the
litle experience I have that REBOL might be a good
tool to test with. Are there any examples out
there that illustrate how to send IP packets. I
have seen all the popular protocol things, involving
web, mail, etc., but in this case, I'm looking more
for being able to assemble a small binary data structure
sending it out an IP port and listening for a response.

Any pointers toward sample code would be useful.

Thanks