Hi Romano,

surely it would be just as easy to test whether local words or refinements are set, ie
with the function Unset? as opposed to none?.

Iam not particularly bothered by this now that I know about it, it was just the oddity
& inexplicable difference about it that initially concerned me.

That's all,

cheers,

Mark Dickson