Tim, Joel and Chris,

Did you think I had died?  Well I got sick with some kind of virus (those
hackers out there really send some cruel stuff via email :>) ), and was out
of commission for a few days.  I didn't feel like I was going to die, but I
sure didn't feel good.  Now that it is past I sure do appreciate feeling
good!

Anyway many, many thanks for all the very helpful info about vim and
emacs.  I've installed both on my computer.  So far I've mostly been using
emacs since I am having to do a lot of cutting and pasting, and I still
can't get cut and paste to work right in vim (I may not have it properly
installed).  I see advantages to both, however.

Tim, special thanks for the rebol code for vim.  Also, I went to your ezine
and the emacs/rebol articles issue (Issue 7 Volume 1), but the links were
broken.  I sent email to the editor so he will probably send the articles
to me, but it seemed to me that all the links for that issue were
broken.  I hope the files were not accidentally erased and lost.

Again, many thanks.

Louis