Tim Johnson wrote:

>Hello All:
>    I am looking DocKimbel's MySql protocols. can't traceback
>    'open-proto and don't get any feed back from rebol on it
>    >> ? open-proto
>    No information on open-proto (word has no value)
>    >> source open-proto
>    open-proto: undefined
>
>    Where is info on this 'word ?
>    TIA

print mold root-protocol

You should also look at rebolforces article to see how custom protocol
handlers can be created. Watch out for Rebol 3.0 though, where protocols
will be async. I don't know though, how it will affect current API, e.g.
above mentioned root-protocol. Holger should know though :-)

-pekr-