Hi Maarten,

<< I can't seem to lose my REBOL addiction . All the others don't have the
same
feature set in one compact interpreter. Or no GUI, no encryption, no neat
networking....

Just played with IOS on the DEV server, so cool....
But I still think Core needs to be Core Pro (and View Pro) for everyone with
ssl support...>>

Glad to see you can't shake it. Hopefully RT is still listening to the ML
and will be able to blend their vision with our desires. For me, nothing
compares to REBOL so I hope we can all make it a viable platform.

--Gregg