Unfortunately, it takes time.  But, little by little the rest
of the world starts to understand and changes happen.

So, here's a bit of news that a REBOL consultant recently
sent to us and perhaps it can help with your pitch:

The Price Waterhouse Coopers Technology Outlook for 2002-2004
has listed REBOL as one of nine companies creating the next
generation of distributed Internet application platforms.

A good thing. Folks are starting to get it. Finally.

-Carl