Hi Robert,

I tested MDP 1.03 with Rebol 2.5.2. I noticed that HTML code, either
expressed directly or in a rebol source (in a print statement for example)
are interpreted. This could be usefull sometimes, but in my case it destroys
the document.
This is a little text that I have used for testing. It gives some example of
the HTML problem. There are some other points and suggestions too.

8< - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Testing MDP 1.0.3
 author: Patrick Philipot
 date: 12-may-2002

=toc

===CGI with Rebol !
The first line is for Apache. It tells the web server where to find
rebol.exe. It will be ignored if you are using PWS.

---The program
Type and save this program as _cgi-hw.r_ in the cgi-bin directory of your
web server.

 #!d:/rebview/rebol.exe --cgi
 REBOL []

 print "Content-Type: text/html^/^/"

 print [
  <HTML><BODY>
  <H1>"Hello CGI-World!"</H1>
  </BODY></HTML>
 ]

---Testing with a browser
The testing must be done with a browser by typing the following URL:

 http://localhost/cgi-bin/cgi-hw.r

\note Content-Type Gotcha !
#Notice that there are two newline ("^/^/").
/note

---Getting data from an HTML form (GET method)
Here is the _hello-you-get.html_ page :

 <HTML><BODY>
   <H1> "Hello You: GET method" </H1>
   <FORM METHOD="GET" ACTION="http://localhost/cgi-bin/cgi-hy.r";>
    Name? <BR>
    <INPUT NAME="name" TYPE="field" VALUE="Tyler"><BR>
    <INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Go">
   </FORM>
 </BODY> </HTML>

===Suggestions
---Suggestion
A line cannot start with a word in *bold* because *boldness* is indicated
with the * character.
*This* word was supposed to be bold.

---Suggestion
Value including several _ characters are not expressed correctly, for
example HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE from the Windows registry, because the _
character is used for underlining text.

---Suggestion
Full compatibility with makespec.

---Suggestion