make object! [
    code: 305
    type: 'script
    id: 'invalid-arg
    arg1: 'status-change-date
    arg2: none
    arg3: none
    near: [set-modes file compose [
            (to-set-word mode) (get-modes file mode)
        ]]
    where: 'do-boot
]
date status-change-date ?object?
date modification-date none
date access-date none
string owner-name none
string group-name none
integer owner-id none
integer group-id none
logic owner-read none
logic owner-write none
logic owner-execute none
logic group-read none
logic group-write none
logic group-execute none
logic world-read none
logic world-write none
logic world-execute none
logic set-user-id none
logic set-group-id none

make object! [
    code: 305
    type: 'script
    id: 'invalid-arg
    arg1: 'full-path
    arg2: none
    arg3: none
    near: [set-modes file compose [
            (to-set-word mode) (get-modes file mode)
        ]]
    where: 'do-boot
]
file full-path ?object?