Hi Anton,

On Sunday, May 26, 2002, 7:41:53 AM, you wrote:

A> You get it now? If my code gets a none!, how is it
A> supposed to know what type of gadgets to add to the layout
A> to edit that file-mode?

You  add  a  field, and let the user decide what to do. Or you try
setting  it to see what happens. Or you ask the user and then save
the  information  in  some  file that can then be shipped with the
program.

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amigan -- AGI L'Aquila -- REB: http://web.tiscali.it/rebol/index.r