Command includes Shell access so you can send any command to the system shell
it gives you access to DLLs,  It has some nice built in Database support.  It
is a lot more powerful than /Core or /View.   I have attempted any windows
stuff yet, but I am sure it is fun...

HTH
Ammon

A short time ago, bryan, sent an email stating: