laplace wrote:
> Perl, php, java every langage has now a complete framework for developping
and I don't see anything like that for rebol. I think that is a nig mistake
as for the spreading of this langage. Because as long as you do simple
things it's ok but when you want to make real world application you have to
reinvent the wheel and that's not possible for a business so I only use
rebol for little program.

Perhaps the best answer is to make your real world application a little
program?

Andrew Martin
ICQ: 26227169 http://valley.150m.com/
-><-