Cool!  At last!  ;)

>> do http://www.lexicon.net/anton/rebol/demo/demo-series.r
connecting to: www.lexicon.net
** Script Error: This script needs view  or better to function correctly
** Near: do http://www.lexicon.net/anton/rebol/demo/demo-series.r

   I think I'm going to save any further reading about series! and such until
later, when I'm more fully awake and don't have a sleeping cat stopping me from
note taking.  Thanks all!

--Charles