Hi Maarten,

On Sunday, August 11, 2002, 9:19:27 AM, you wrote:

mk> Is there a way to add a network port and a console port in one wait/all
mk> block?

This works here:

   wait/all [net-port console-port]

What's the problem?

mk> So I can process network events and console events, and once I
mk> have a complete "line" from the console do something with it.

If you use port/awake, remember to return FALSE when you want your
port  to keep waiting, TRUE when you want WAIT to return. (I think
you know all this...)

mk> And how do I capture the control characters in /Core (up tab down etc.)

They'll come as escape sequences.

>> p: open/binary/no-wait console://
>> forever [wait p print mold copy p]
#{1B5B41} ; up
#{1B5B42} ; down
#{1B5B43} ; right
#{1B5B44} ; left

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amigan -- AGI L'Aquila -- REB: http://web.tiscali.it/rebol/index.r