[EMAIL PROTECTED] ha scritto:

>Quoting Paolo Russo ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
>> Hopefully, we will see /View for OS X sooner or later.
>
>By the way, is Rebol/Core for OS X like Mac/Windows version with windows
>and popups or more like the console-only UNIX versions?

/Core for OS X is console-only and it works fine.

With regard to porting the Mac version from OS 9 to OS X there are a few
considerations:
1. The OS9 is an example of "acrobatic programming": mac is document-
centric, so they had to use a lot of "fantasy" to obtain multiple
instances of /View. I think this is the main source of problems. It does
not make sense to me to port /View as is in OS X.
2. I suspect it would be easier anyway to port a Unix flavour of /View to
OS X.

Anyway, buy OS X as soon as you can: it's truly amazing!
"The easy of use of Mac combined with the power of Unix": it's not
marketing hype, it's true! OK, almost true nowadays, but it gets better
every month. ;-)

--
Paolo Russo
Amministratore Unico