Hello Jussi,

Wednesday, August 14, 2002, 8:58:59 AM, you wrote:

JH> Have anyone succeeded in installing REBOL/View on MacOS 9.2? Or am I
JH> just doing something really wrong?

I was trying to install Rebol/View on one friend's Mac and I had same
problems, but that was my first meeting with MacOS so there was no
surprise.... what I consider to be bigger problem was running some of
my scripts that use no-tile option in 'view and has it's own
dragging....

I use here this engage feel to drag window:
view/options layout [
     box "drag me" 100x100 with [
         feel: make feel [
              engage: func [f a e][
                  if a = 'down [
                     mouse-pos: e/offset
                  ]
                  if find [over away] a [
                     f/parent-face/offset: f/parent-face/offset + (e/offset -
mouse-pos)
                     show f/parent-face
][no-title no-border]

  That works fine in Windows but seems not to work in Mac and I think
  that in Unix as well. I don't have access to these OSs so I cannot
  find how to fix it now, but if someone can I would like to see
  correct way how to drag window in a crossplatform way.