Hello All/RT,

How can I check from within Rebol/core what scheme's/ports
have an opened session???

Its irritating not to be able to use a command
that summerices all the 'words that are used
as port! and are opened, so im not able to check
which word! is opened or closed..

Like a simple:

server: open tcp://:4444

it would be nice to have commands like->

open? server
== true

close? server
== false

opened?
== [ .. .. server .. ..

closed?
== none

Anyway..its a feature request if it does not exist, but if someone
has already taken his headoff to build a check like this i would
be pleased to see a short example how to check...

Im also willing to build one, as long as someone can hand me a
hand how to check which words! are used as a port in a simple check
during a running Rebol session... (Including Console ports by the way..)

Thanks in advance....

(R)egards,
Norman.

--
Conversation/lunch: "How do you Eat your Rebol in the Morning?"