Hi Oldes,

AFAIKView currently doesn't support event-transparent faces, but you can try
this little workaround(not much tested but it looks it should work):

view layout [
 but: button "my button" 100 [print now]
 at 80x0 box 20x50 effect [merge colorize 200.0.0] with [
  feel: make feel [
   ovr?: none
   detect: func [f e][
    ovr?: within? e/offset but/offset but/size
    either ovr? [but/feel/over but true e/offset][but/feel/over but false
e/offset]
   engage: func [f a e][
    if all [e/type ovr?][
     but/feel/engage but a e