On Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:40:23 -0800
  Tim Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I'm not sure that your code is complete, but I might
>want to revisit

Yeah, the code is quite incomplete, but is part of a
script to hammer a web server by uploading images to it
continuously.

>   it. Do you have a link for Allen's script, (I've
>   used his resources before the multi-part documents)?
>   Thanks

I think from looking again at your script is that all you
want to do is display an image in a web page.  I don't
understand why you are using MIME.

This is Allen's image spacer script

http://www.rebol.org/web/spacer.html

But Scott's script looks as though it should work okay.

--
Graham Chiu