Ladislav Mecir wrote:

>Hi Ed,
>
>it looks, that you missed my advice on this.

I didn't miss your advice, Ladislav. Yesterday was a busy day so I kinda
read through it quickly. Sorry for that.

I tried the solution you presented below, it worked great.

Thanks to all for the input.

Personally, I would call it a quirk, but every language has its quirks, why should
REBOL be any different. :)

--
Sincerely,         | Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says
Ed Dana            | differently is selling something.