From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf
Of Petr Krenzelok
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 4:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [REBOL] Re: rebol/base

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Does anyone else think the naming of base and core are reversed?  Seems
>that core would be the smallest, 'core' piece of rebol, and base would
>add features on top of the core.
>
>I don't know what that means for
>the /view question.  Maybe /viewcore and /view?  or /view and /view+
>Just please not view++ :-)
>
>mike

I don't want to participate in name election, as it is imo pretty
irrelevant right now. I think that the most important factor is to get
things done in the right way :-)

Anyway - why to confuse outside world with other names? If we want to
introduce all - core, view, command, link in their base versions, just
let's combine refinements ;-)

rebol/core/light
rebol/view/light
rebol/command/light