Hi Gregg,

    thanks again for all your work.

> An old trick people would use was to post a message to themselves, rather
> than setting up a timer and state flag, to emulate a notification system,
> but I never really liked it much.

Not being Windows a real time system, it makes no great difference, a part
adding a bit of confusion to an already caotic system :-)

In Amiga should be another tale.

> << And there is something that can be usefule in the Rebol View (not
> command/pro)? >>
>
> Lots of things will require the use of structures, even if they don't use
> APIs, which I think is not available in standard View, correct?

Structure are also in the plain version of View (and Core i think).
But not library! and routine!.

So i think that a Window message could at least be decoded and read if it does
not require other system calls.

---
Ciao
Romano