Hi Romano,

On Sunday, October 13, 2002, 10:42:58 AM, you wrote:

RPT> get-modes system/ports/system get-modes system/ports/system 'system-modes
RPT> == [window: 688 winmsg: [] endian: little]

Very interesting information. I assume the window ID refers to the
console  window?  Did  you  find  any  way to get that for a /View
window?

I wonder if anyone knows what could be set in WINMSG; what type of
messages  does  Windows  send? Maybe we can figure how it works by
ourselves,  so  that  Carl  doesn't have to spend precious time in
writing examples... :-)

Regards,
   Gabriele.
--
Gabriele Santilli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  --  REBOL Programmer
Amigan -- AGI L'Aquila -- REB: http://web.tiscali.it/rebol/index.r