Just replying to myself but maybe as a reference for others - there seem to be more to the mozilla than one could think - it seems to become a platform rather than being simple browser :-)

http://www.mozdev.org/projects.html - what a bunch of projects ...

I don't know why, but e.g. XUL XML UI description language seems to me rebol like - clean, simple enough, well though out (especially chrome:// - they use port-like principle we use in rebol :-)

http://www.xulplanet.com/tutorials/xultu/

Well, talking to myself here in the morning ... everybody seem to be asleep :-)

-pekr-