I took a quick look at Rugby, which is really pretty nifty. One thing
though, which Rugby made clear - there seems to be no language support for
threads in Rebol. If I am reading the Rugby docs correctly, the server
side has to be implemented as cooperative multi-tasking, and that there is
a polling loop (no wait notify semantics).

This seems to be a bit of a hole, imho (unless there is a Rebol way?). I'm
used to the threading support from Java, which is pretty powerful.

Any thoughts/help appreciated.

parki...