> Hi, I seem to be stucked here:
>

>>>test
>
> == ["Bug Report" 1]
>
>>>key
>
> == "Bug Report"
>
>>>type? select test key
>
> == integer!
>
>>>add select test key + 1
>
> ** Script Error: Cannot use add on string! value
> ** Near: add select test key +
>
> Hmm... Ok, maybe a priority problem:
>

>>>add (select test key) + 1
>
> ** Script Error: add expected value2 argument of type: number pair char
> money date time tuple
> ** Near: add (select test key) + 1
 >
> Strange. Shouldn't this be possible?

Have a look at these to statements, please

 >> add select test key 1
== 2
 >> (select test key) + 1
== 2

You're doing both of the above in one line, so the '+ eats away one of
'add s arguments

> I would like to write something like this, to increment the integer in the
> block:
>
> test/:key: test/:key + 1

I'd like that, too ;-) But until then, this works:

 >> change next pos: find test key pos/2 + 1
== []
 >> test
== ["Bug Report" 2]

Though I'm sure, someone will come up with a better idea ...

> How can I do such a thing? Using to-set-path? I tried but failed. Robert

I wouldn't know how to do it, either, anyone else?

Kind regards,

Ingo