>Andrew Martin

> Anything else you'd want on your wish list for Rebol 3?

I would like my script to be able to obtain a list of all the words
that I created when I wrote the script.  In other words, I myself know
what those words are because I wrote them, and the REBOL interpreter
knows, but I can't make my script tell me.  If I could, I could write a
generalized re-useable module that any script could call ("do") that
could find all those words and print their values--in other words, a
formatted memory dump.  I could return to the glorious days of COBOL on
the Burroughs B-1800, where such a tool was available.

Steven White
City of Bloomington
1800 W Old Shakopee Rd
Bloomington MN 55431-3096