Petr:

>  I chcecked out and did not find any way of how to issue something
>  like page-break in html. It is probably not even possible.

CSS2 supports paged-media:
http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/page.html#page-size-prop

But it may not be supported by the browsers your customers use. If it is, or
you can get them to use a modern browser (Opera? Mozilla? I haven't checked
which support paged media), that may solve your problem.

PDFs do support paging, but I can't answer how. Hopefully, someone else can
help you with that,

Sunanda.