Carl:

> I just searched http://www.completeplanet.com/ for "REBOL" and second
>  link on the list was rebol.com.  Which, apparently, belongs in these
>  categories...
>
>  Government, Government Resources, Colonies & Colonialization.

I don't see the problem....

That category also includes:

** Search from Carol Hurst's Children's Literature Site
** Opinions of the South Carolina Court of Appeals
** Flag Poles
** High Quality Knobs, Handles Ands Pulls At The Lowest Prices...
** Alien Invader - We are a Secret Society.

Looks a natural fit to me :-)

And, while we're on the subject of oddities, anyone know anything about this
comment?

"A Perl implementation of REBOL is done but not uploaded to CPAN."

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/CodeDoc/Net-FTP-Common/Net/FTP/Common.html

Sunanda