Hi Henrik,

The current version has proved to be very stable. I have a few patches to apply
that fix some bugs and I've planned to release them under v1.0. I have also some
improvements and lots of ideas for a v1.1, but unfortunately, very little time
to work on it. I hope to update the web site with a new release in a not so
distant future.
In the meantime, if you (or anyone) have any feature request or bugfix to
provide, I'll be glad to review them. Thanks for your interest and support.

BTW, happy new year to all the rebolers!

Regards,
-DocKimbel.