Yes I would like to see this and the ref doc tool rescuscitated.

the ref-doc.r is my single most usefull rebol self-help tool.  It is out of date, but
man its usefull.  it would be fun to merge both ideas by creating a base viewer and
using m-d-p files as catalogues which can be loaded/edited.

I think this is already the case, but just in case... for sure, some updating would
need to be done.

I am starting work on STEEL|forge this week.   Maybe I could tackle this documentation
issue as a workable prototype to try out the ideas I have for forge.  Instead of a
dummy application, I might end-up with something which actually helps out, on its own
too!

  Something that is one script, loads catalogues, saves local appended versions.  With
some collaboration from rebol.org, we could include a submit button where we could all
send our usefull tidbits and load them, a la ref-doc.

This would be really effective with stuff from the list.  Simple and effective, ALL
user comments considered.

I know this has been taunted by many of us and started at least in part too, but I am
now at a point, where I can actually put time on end-user applications, through forge.

-MAx
---
"You can either be part of the problem or part of the solution, but in the end, being
part of the problem is much more fun."