* Gerard Cote <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [040125 10:15]:

> I also found many excellent tutorials about CS and programming using Java, LOGO,
> Python and Scheme (Dr.Scheme).
>
> And today I found some text relating the interesting arguments that could help
> teachers better sell REBOL as their candidate for
> teaching CS to youngsters in schools. The complete text with its reference is
> enclosed in the attached segment of the original text
> that was of interest to me in this context.

  As an aside: The school district in this part of Alaska has been
  teaching rebol as an intro to programming since 2001, when I designed
  the course for them. On of the things that we looked at was TclTutor.
  I have a copy of it. Looks like the markup approach to the lesson
  files would be pretty easy to adapt to use Tcl to create a RebolTutor.

  And it follows from that, it wouldn't be hard for someone familiar
  with /View to create a /View RebolTutor. Could be a rebol seller.

  tim

--
Tim Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>