Hi Jason,

You wrote:
========
> Gerard that sounds like very sensible way to proceed..
> With a foundation in rebol-friendly Make-Doc-Pro fomat there will still be
> plenty opportunity to experiment later with fancier interactive options. If
> you you need help with french-english translation I can help.

Your offer is really appreciated and as soon as possible I will send
you some texts to read, review and/or comment before we do anything else.
This way we'll not work for nothing if any major changes are required
following any welcomed suggestions that would be submitted.

Simply don't forget the audience that is targeted and the fact that
this first work doesn't stand as a complete Computer science course
but will look more like a gentle introduction to programming using
REBOL.

Later will come a more complete online course targeting at two objectives:
1- fill in many of the gaps noted in the actual doc.
2- Illustrate how CS concepts can be implemented using REBOL.

And for this second part many of the current library scripts could
and will be used as a basis for more elaborate analysis.

Thanks,
Gerard