> Question: is this a thing any of you want despite the performance hit of
> 400% ?

I think the answer should be YES.
But I honestly do not really understand what is at stake here.
I am not a server developer. But like many am a server user...

So what does this do for Rebol that it is missing now?

Can anyone please explain what this proposed threading solution would do to
improve speed of using Vanilla?
http://www.langreiter.com/space/Vanilla

Or for creating an XML socket server like Unity?
 http://www.moock.org/unity/

Can you briefly describe any use-cases where this threading would make a
difference .

thanks very much
- Jason